Monday, December 31, 2007

i can't wait! 2008 is going to be great!


as you can see, i'm ready to ring in the new year with a bit of bubbly and festivities. i hope you have a joyous, healthful, creative, and abundant new year!

the guests of honor have arrived -

yes. the potatoes! these international tubers of tastiness have been honored by the united nations for their work in the field of feeding the hungry, protecting natural resources and providing food security for future generations. no wonder why 2008 was named the year of the potato!

after we ring in the new year, a couple of my pals from idaho and i are kicking of the 2008 in potato-y style with a special batch of potato latkes for brunch.


1 Comments:

Blogger Giraffe said...

Hi, Monkey! It's your old pal Giraffe (remember the lovely tea party we had?). I'm glad I found your blog--I've been wondering what you've been up to. I didn't know this was the Year of the Potato--I'll have to celebrate. Perhaps with a nice snack. I wonder when the Year of the Acacia Leaves is?

I have a new job at the Teddy Bear Adoption Centre. Check us out! http://adoptabear.blogspot.com/

10:59 PM, January 16, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home