Tuesday, May 20, 2008

hypothetical question

let's say you are a small terrycloth primate with an extra pair of tickets to eddie izzard's june 5th show in dallas, but, you will not be using the tickets. the tickets are nice box tickets that you could probably sell them on e-bay for wads of cash. then again, you could give them to a friend or possibly, you could sell them at face value to a hypothetical stranger. so ask yourself: what would monkey do?

(any offers to purchase these hypothetical tickets will be ignored as will any begging friends coveting them.)


Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger It's me said...

Monkey would:
1) give them away to friends
2) give them away to stranger
3) sell them at face value
4) stop whatever else is going and go to the event and laugh uproariously.

In fact, make #4, #1 and I think I've got it!

:)

4:10 PM, May 20, 2008  
Blogger hi!monkey said...

fear not, snowbug! i have my ticket to the show and i'll be there! (wave when you see me!)

4:48 PM, May 20, 2008  
Blogger It's me said...

Well, I won't be there as I live in a different state, but if you end up at a loss I have an old high school friend who lives in Dallas.

Take care!

5:37 PM, May 20, 2008  
Blogger hi!monkey said...

a different state? how exciting! is it solid, liquid, gas, plasma or bose-einstein condensates?

5:51 PM, May 20, 2008  
Blogger It's me said...

Confusion.
or Denial.

Depends upon the day. :)

6:08 PM, May 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home